Friday, September 12, 2008

Measuring a Year!!!


Wow... A whole year of blogging has gone by. I seriously can't believe that. My friend Kirsten got me started and I thought "okay sure, I will give it a try. I don't know what I will say or what I will write about but she seems excited about it so I will try it out". A year later here I am and love it. So how do I measure my life and my last year?

365 days
190 posts
12 long months

2 of the happiest people in the world.

This has been a long year. One of ups and down. Challenges- financially, spiritually, and emotionally, but at the end of it all we could not really ask for more. We are excited about the future and look forward to adding more to our list next year. We are not sure how it is going to fit into our already filled lives but we are excited to see it happen. We are blessed and live a great life!
**click on something and re-live the year with us!**

3 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

Wow I can't believe it's been a year! Crazy. I am so glad you started a blog too because it has been such a good way to keep in touch with you guys!

Joy said...

Congrats on a year of blogging and a lot of memories recorded. What a great way to journal the events in your life!

Mike and Holly said...

We loved reading your year! It makes us think about how blessed we are.