Saturday, February 2, 2008

6 Years and Counting



Today is our ANNIVERSARY. Six whole years. I know it may not seem that long to some people and it doesn't seem LOOOOONG to us but it just doesn't seem possible that we really have been married for six years. We are enjoying life and each other so much and we really can't wait for the next chapter to start in our adventure together. We hope that it will be with the addition of a baby into our lives but only Heavenly Father knows when that will happen and we just have to be patient.

Today we celebtrated with the J's, "Juno" and Joe's that is, in our traditional yellow outfits of course. Yellow being the color of our wedding you know and we must represent it on our anniversary (a little tradition that we have, I love it, Dan.... not so much but he does it for me!) We went and saw "JUNO" (for the second time I might add). We both absolutely love this movie. Somewhat because we can totally relate and somewhat because it is just a really funny, well-written, movie. If you haven't seen this one it is a must. Two thumbs up and real go-getter for sure. Then we were off to Joe's Crab Shack of course for there Coconut Shrimp - Enough said on that. I finished off the plate with no problems and loved every last bite. I am stuffed now but that is besides the point. So we had a great night and look forward to a great year hopefully full of surprises and new adventures to come.

4 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

You guys are so cute!!! Love the yellow idea. I am glad you got to go to your favorite restaurant. I know you love that coconut shrimp. Happy Anniversary. You two have a healthy marriage and I know you will get blessed with a baby one day. Hopefully this year!

The Wilker Family said...

Sounds like so much fun! Ever since we went to Joe's with you guys, I've been in love with coconut shrimp! So yummy! We are still wanting to see Juno, too. You guys are such a great couple and so much fun to be around. Congratulations!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Happy yellow-versary!

Sounds like a J-filled good time.

Lindsay Marie said...

You guys are too cute. I can't believe that you have been married 6 years. I'm so glad that you found someone that would do anything for you too! Maybe we'll meet someday.