Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Our new favorite store


So this year we are trying to be healthier, make more earth friendly choices and just "do better". Well in keeping with this theme we have found our new favorite grocery store. It sort of goes along the whole Trader Joe's concept but not so dramatic. They have really good, natural, healthy foods, some organic stuff but it is all really fresh (hence the name Fresh and Easy) but they don't go overboard like Trader Joe's tends to do. They also have normal stuff like Mac n'cheese (Dan's must-have) and cereals and stuff like that.

We still do a lot of shopping at the local grocery store but it is great for salad stuffs, and vegetables and fruits and breads (oh, they have the best fresh-baked breads) and good for you stuff like that. And the best part is that they built one just down the street so I can decide what we are having for dinner and then if I need something I can just run and pick it up for the night. It is fabulous. I love it and will be frequenting it a lot for sure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check it out. There's one by me but not so convenient.

Kirsten Krason said...

I love stores like that. Sprouts is right by our us. The problem is that most of it is more expensive. I guess it would be better to be healthy and poor than fat and rich though!

kristen said...

hey, thanks for visiting my site! you still have time to sign up for the swap (tomorrow the 28th at midnight is the deadline!) I'd love to have you join!

Mom Urbancic said...

Aranne,
Where did they build this? It sounds really good and we have no choices like that close to us. Good for you guys to work on being healthy!