Monday, February 18, 2008

New Clothes

I almost forgot about one of the best parts about our trip to Utah until I went to put on a dress and then I saw them.... MY NEW CLOTHES!!! I don't know how I could have forgotten about them, they are so fab-u-lous.



Compliments of this great store.



So here is the deal. I found out about Down East Basics a little over a year ago while visiting Utah and since then have been having to do all of my purchases on-line. And while I am sure that Dan says I have found plenty to buy that way it is not the easiest thing to do. You never know if you are getting the right size, or if it is going to look that way on your, etc. etc. So I have stuck with the basic shirt pretty much. WELL NO MORE!!!! While on our way to Brian Head we stopped in St. George and stumbled upon the mecca of Down East stores. There is a huge store right there and we made great use of it, let me tell you. Dan said that it was one more reason we don't live in Utah! I told him it was one more reason we had to make more trips to visit his family! Anyways... I got some great purchases since they were having an awesome "end of season sale" and since everything was so dang cute to begin with and now my closet is happy once again (my bank - not so much)!

4 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

Wow!! they are so cute! I love downeast. I always always always go there when I'm in Utah. They have the cutest things. The one in Provo has furniture too! Who could ask for more?

The Wilker Family said...

That's so fun! I can always use a good shopping spree, especially clothes! Oh, and Steve's reading chart hasn't been updating, but I'm still ahead!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like you got yourself a whole new wardrobe there! It's always fun to go on shopping spreees! Hopefully we can do some of that when we visit you guys, Lina told me there's good outlet shopping in Vegas :)

kelly said...

i love new clothes, and when you get a deal it's even better!