Wednesday, February 27, 2008

BREAKING NEWS!

A fourth book is on it's way! That's right you heard me. This summer Stephanie Meyer is releasing another book in the Twilight series and it will be out on August 2nd.


Bigger news that that. I have found out information about the upcoming movie they are making about the books. I am so excited I can hardly contain myself.



Take a look here if you want a little more info but I will just give you a quick run down.


Robert Pattinson as Edward


Peter Facinelli as Carlisle


Nikki Reed as Rosalie


Kristen Stewart as Bella


Kellan Lutz as Emmett


Jackson Rathborne as Jasper


Elizabeth Reaser as Esme


Ashley Greene as Alice


Now the only person we have to wonder about is Jacob, no word on him yet!

So is this what you thought they all looked like or what? I totally pictured Carlisle older. I mean I know they don't age, but he is still the dad after all. Other than that they all look great to me.

This is going to be great and I will be there opening night for sure. Dan will probably hate the movie but who cares!

6 comments:

The Wilker Family said...

I didn't even know there was a 4th until a couple of days ago. It's gonna suck to wait that long! I like who's playing Bella and really all of them but Edward. He's ok, but I pictured him a little more young Brad Pitt. That's just me. Steve's gonna hate it too, he rolls his eyes every time he sees me reading the books. I told him I still love him even though he's not a young super hot vampire!

Lina said...

I need to read these books as well, chances are if you like them, I probably will too! We are leaving on Saturday for Egypt!!I am soooo excited! I have bought three books to bring with me so I am all sorted on the beach. :-) And I am swaying towards the second ring too, it will look fab with my wedding ring that I have pictured in my mind. :-)

{B}dreamy said...

Dude, I'm already planning on heading down to L.A. this May for The Host signing so Mrs. Meyer can sign my books! Yeah, I'm that into it. My buddy's hopefully coming with and we're so going to have matching shirts! It'll be awesome, haha. You should come! *B

Kirsten Krason said...

OHHH!! How exciting! I can't wait. Plus the movie will be so good!

Kirsten Krason said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelly said...

they aren't what i imagined at all. my i'm still holding out for jacob... he's my guy!