Friday, February 29, 2008

Dance till you drop

So as I sit here and post this I have to hurry or I will be late and this post will be false.

Today is my last class for the month and then I will have officially made it through my first month of my stretch and exercise class. I am very proud of myself. I already take Tap and Jazz classes once a week but my teacher also teaches a S&E class on M/W/F and said I should come. I thought it was a great idea until the first Monday morning. But I have struggled through and feel a lot better every day that I go. Sometimes it is hard to get motivated and actually get there but once I do my day goes so much better and I am glad that I went. So I am off to my last class for the month, and then it will start all over.

I love my teacher. She is such a good example and so fun and so great to just be around. I also like the people in both of my classes. I am making good friends and I think that is part of the reason why I enjoy going too. It makes me feel good to be there and I am also doing something good for my body at the same time. Two points for me, YEAH!

2 comments:

The Wilker Family said...

Way to go! That takes a lot of determination, which is not always easy. Very proud of you!

Kirsten Krason said...

Hey! I remember Josh and I were in charge of it last year and it was horrible. I'm glad you are participating this year. You guys are so charitable!

p.s. Way to go with dance. I still want to come to one of your recitals one day!