Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I did it


I finally got my package out in the mail today. I decided in the middle of January that I was going to send a Book of Mormon to a special person in my life. I then decided that I would continue to send little bits of inspiration every month (the Visiting Teaching message, Quotes on certain topics, copy of the talks from Conference, etc.) all year long. It took me this a while to get the initial Book and letter together but I finally found the time to get it all together and get the first package out into the mail. So, I am a little behind but I think I will do better this month and hope I can keep it up all year. Now... lets just hope it is well received and they take some time to read what I send and ponder it in their hearts. I know they believe it is just hard for them to put it into action. Hey... that is the hard part for most of us!

2 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

Wow good job! I love the challenge to read the Book Of Mormon for President Hinckley. I will try and sign up today. what a good idea!

kelly said...

oh wow! that is awesome!