Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The REALITY of it all



Okay our TV is officially broken! We called Directv and they can't come out until TOMORROW! What am I going to do?

We had a few days of really bad wind (of course) and now we get no local channels. We do get the cable stations, after a few times of re-setting it, but still no local channels. So this means no October Road, no One Tree Hill, Lost, Gossip Girl, Friday Night Lights, Ellen, Oprah, my new show Eli Stone and then of course none of my reality shows.... Three nights of American Idol, three nights of Big Brother 9 and of course Survivor. Real World/Road Challenge is the only thing I can watch because it is on MTV.

This may not be upsetting to some people but to me it is life altering. I have found some of the shows available in full episodes online, but it is not the same. I have to watch them a day later and I don't get the full affect on the computer. And some of the shows are not available online. Directv needs to hurry and fix my TV!!!!!

2 comments:

The Wilker Family said...

I totally feel your pain! I don't know what we would do if that happened to us. Try to be brave!

Kirsten Krason said...

Oh man. You guys are the worst for this to happen to. I know how you love your shows. Dont' forget the internet is a great source! Beggers can't be choosers. That is how I watch most tv. yes I know it's not as good but better than nothing!! Maybe you can Dan can revert to days of old playing board games together and working on your garden or something.