Saturday, September 13, 2008

Grab some Popcorn!

Okay... so Kami, over at the Biggie Blog, had a fun idea. Her family usually gets together and has a movie night, showing clips of their favorite movies, and she decided it would be fun to do it over the "blogosphere". I wanted to play along and so here are some of my favs!




1. The Notebook: This is one of my all-time favorite movies... I loved this mix of scenes with the music of Chris Daughtry... Great combo!





2. DIRTY DANCING: Another great movie. I love the feeling of a care-free summer and all of the great songs and dancing of course. And I love a happy ending too.





3. BETTER OFF DEAD: A great little 80's comedy. The whole movie is hilarious and I love it so much that I can't stand to part with my VHS of it... yes, I said VHS.

2 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Thanks for playing Aranne! Better off dead is such a classic. So funny! I love all your choices.

kelly said...

those are all some of my favorites... especially better off dead. people usually look at me like i'm crazy when i tell them i love it!