Monday, September 22, 2008

Changing Seasons



Today is the first day of FALL! You wouldn't really know it around here but I can always pretend. I would love to live in a place where there are actually seasons... Oh to dream! But we get HOT and then all of a sudden it is freezing... That is what usually happens around here. So the few weeks (and I mean few) that we actually have nice weather are wonderful. It is still in the high, high 90s right now and that doesn't seem like Fall to me. But if they tell me it is Fall I am going to believe them and going to start acting like it is. That means the decorations are going to start showing up around my house and soup will start being cooked and the before you know it Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas will soon be here!

6 comments:

JANEAL said...

I love the colors of fall....I don't necessarily like the colder weather but fall is beautiful! I love soup but how can you eat it in 90 degree weather?

The Hardy's said...

Love the look of your blog. It's very autumny.

Holly said...

I can't believe it's officially fall! I have to get some of our fall stuff out, but it's still so warm--it's hard to feel the fall here.

Marleen said...

Thanks making comments on my blog. You sound like you're in Vegas too or AZ. I love fall weather too. I lived in CT for awhile and their Fall was beautiful. I can only dream now and pretend like you.

I'll tell you how to eat soup in hot weather...crank down the a/c and put on thick socks. I could do this more easily in our apartment but now we are in a house and the power bill probably wouldn't be worth it.

Lori said...

Very soon it will look like that up here in Canada. The leaves are already starting to turn a vibrant shade of red. It's very beautiful.

{B}dreamy said...

Yay, I LOVE this season! *B