Monday, September 8, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up

This weekend really was calm for us and we were glad. We are back onto the schedule of every other weekend having something major to do. We are glad that our lives are busy and full but sometimes it can get a bit overwhelming. Last weekend we had our family in town, so this weekend we had nothing to do.

Dan had a scout training session that he attended all day on Saturday. It was pretty repetitive since he has been a scout his whole life but he was glad he was able to go and now has the card proving he went and doesn't have to do it again for a long time. He will go to an over-nighter in April and then be done for sure. He will miss the overnight camp-out with the boys at the end of the month because we will be out of town but at least he got the training done.

While he was at the training, I was able to spend that time doing some time scrapbooking. YEAH! I feel like I never really have the time to do that. I am always working on stuff that my mom and I have to do for classes and things but never have a chance to work on my own stuff so it was nice to be able to just do some of my own things.

Sunday was spent at church and then just relaxing at home. I wasn't able to watch the game but I am excited that football season has officially begun once again and the Steelers are off to a great start with a win against Texas!! Go BIG BEN!

We should have spent some of the weekend cleaning and getting ready for this weekend since we are going to have visitors coming but we didn't. We will just do it during the week and hope for the best!

1 comment:

jojomynx said...

I think relaxing-kick-back weekends can be the best weekends...it's nice to relax and get refreshed.