Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Autumn Test

Since we are talking fall right now I took this quiz just to see what it had to say. It was pretty accurate I guess. Try it for yourself and see what you think!

Your Autumn Test Results

You are a dynamic, vibrant person. You aren't afraid to pursue your passions.

When you are happiest, you are calm. You appreciate tradition and family. You enjoy feeling cozy.

You embrace change. You love change. You see change as a rebirth.

You find novelty to be the most comforting thing in the world. You love anything that's new or unusual.

Your ideal day is spent in contemplation. You enjoy a quiet day where you can take time to think and day dream.

You tend to live in the moment. You enjoy whatever is going on, and you don't obsess over the past or future.

4 comments:

Mike and Holly said...

I can't wait for fall either and it was supposed to be 105 today! How can I possibly wear my fall clothes? I took the autumn test and you know, I think mine was pretty accurate!

Lina said...

I wish you were closer so you could be my sidekick! When you guys come over, we'll make sure we're attached by the hip like we always are when together. :-) I took the test as well, I got pretty much the same results as you! And the leaves are starting to turn here too, most of them are still dark green though...

What is Up UPLAND?? said...

Hi Aranne, I have not had internet access for about 2 weeks now and so I just read your comment. It was fun at church the other night and we would love to get together with you and Dan and get to know you more! Right now I am on Justin's laptop b/c our internet is still having problems, so when I finally get back on I will add to my friend's list:)

C.A.L.L.L.L. said...

I just took the test and it was about 50 percent accurate. I took the kids to the park the other day and we could only stay about half an hour because it was 100 degrees at noon. But soon it will be better and I will savor every moment of the short season.