Sunday, August 3, 2008

A week of Stamps!

STAMPIN' UP! 20 YEAR CONVENTION

So besides spending the entire week with a bunch of screaming, stamping crazy old ladies I had a good time. I wasn't quite sure what to expect and I think I got more than I bargained for! I packed up my stuff and headed to Utah with my mom, and our friend Sue and that was about all I knew. We arrived and the rest is history. We stayed up late and got up early (mostly thanks to Sue) and did nothing but attend classes and stamp all day long. It was a lot of fun.

This is a picture of me with the vinyl lettering that I won during the first general session with my prize patrol!!! Yeah me and my green wrist band!

Mom and Sue getting to walk across the stage because they won the trip to Hawaii next March!

Sue and her kit she won during general session for prize patrol.

Me and Aimee with our Ronald McDonald Stamp set that was given away to the entire audience at the last session. What a crazy experience. The crowd went wild when the UPS truck pulled up and confetti went off and they started passing out these stamp sets. You had to be there to see this!


This is for sure something you have to see to believe and something you have to experience. It was fun and I will probably go again (despite all my complaining and giving my mom and Sue a hard time about being such old ladies!!!)

3 comments:

The Wilker Family said...

Looks like quite the adventure, but it sounds like you had fun!

Lina said...

WOW! Congrats to Mum and Sue!!! Hawaii!!! That's amazing, and congrats to you too!!!!!

Mike and Holly said...

Aranne, I am jealous! It looks like tons of fun and free stamp sets, too! Wow!