Tuesday, August 5, 2008

SPT - August Week 1



citius, altius, fortius (faster, higher, stronger)

These three words encourage the athlete to give his or her best during competition, and to view this effort as a victory in itself.


*** So what in my life fits into one of these categories...? I must say right now I am totally involved, no, consumed with, all things ADOPTION! I think that my first post for this challenge would not be sufficient if I did not call it Fortius.



Stronger...
This process has helped me become a stronger person. Stronger in my faith, stronger in my desire to be a great mother (not just a mother, or a good mother, but a great mother), stronger in the relationship with my wonderful husband Dan and also stronger in the relationships with our extended family as they offer us such unending support and love. Hopefully I will be able to take this strength and hold on to it and use it in other areas of my life.

No comments: