Thursday, August 28, 2008

I....EVERYTHING!

I am...Aranne, enough said!
I think... too much. My mind is always going and going.
I know... I am loved.
I want... a vacation. A "real" vacation.
I have... great family and friends.
I wish... we would get "the call".
I hate... doubting myself.
I fear... the unknown.
I feel... BLESSED!
I hear... music in the background.
I smell... my shampoo. AAHH!
I wonder... if I am doing enough??
I regret... not staying on my Senior trip.
I love... to laugh.
I always... make lists.
I am not... in the shape I want to be!
I believe... things work out they way they should.
I don't always... have enough patience.
I win... at Scrabble against Dan and he hates it.
I lose... at pretty much everything else!
I never... try new things and I should.
I listen... to those who have been there.
I am scared of... thunder and lightning.
I read... when I have time.
I am happy about... the choices we have made together.
I tag ... Anyone and Everyone!

3 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

OH I love that. I want to do it.

The Wilker Family said...

I agree! That's way cute!

kelly said...

i love this... it's fun getting to know you better.