Tuesday, August 26, 2008

ENGAGED!

My best friend in the whole world (really) just got engaged and I am so excited. She is from Sweden and he is from the UK. They are currently living in the UK and just got engaged and I could not be more excited for them. They came to visit us last summer and he is wonderful. They mesh so well together and he makes her so happy and that is so important to me!

I think the best part about this is now we know that we have a vacation coming up because of course we will be attending this fabulous wedding whenever the date is actually set, and it is exciting because we don't know if it will be back in Sweden or if it will be in the UK. We secretly hope it will be in the UK since we have already been to Sweden (twice for me) but either way we will be there and can't wait for it.


Congrats Lina and Gary Sims!

1 comment:

Lina said...

Thank you!! So very exciting and yes, it will probably be a wedding here in the UK so start saving up! :-)