Sunday, July 27, 2008

On the Road!!!

Well.... after an exciting night and not much sleep I am on the road and off to Utah for the week.


Let me explain.


My mom and I have been planning and preparing for weeks for the Stampin' Up convention in Utah and we are finally on the road. I don't know if we are totally ready but we are as ready as we are going to be! We took a break last night and had a girls night/boys night out as we celebrated our last night at home. The girls (me, mom, Sue (who is coming to Utah with us), and Cindy) went to see Toby Keith, and the boys (Dan and Brian) went to see Ultimate Fighting match. It was a lot of fun but got us home really late and I still hadn't packed!


But here we are today and on the road ready for our week of stamping, and scrapping and nothing but girlie fun (we hope!). I have left Dan at home and who knows what that will mean. Possibly a new work truck when I return? Maybe a new phone for him? I have no idea what else he might come up with..... Dangerous to leave him at home by himself but nonetheless that is where he is.. 

2 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

Yay you are in Salt Lake. I wish I could see you!

Linda said...

ARANNE!!!! It was so nice of you to visit Charlotte's web page. I'm also very happy to see you look so happy with your hubby! Good luck with the adoption process. What an amazing gift you will be able to give a little child. God Bless you guys!