Tuesday, July 15, 2008

SPT Challenge - SHADE

Okay... we live in a DESERT here. It is not easy to find shade.

This is not a current picture but I thought it was a funny one that is for sure. This was taken about a year ago when our friends from Sweden came to visit for the 4th of July. We were trying to get all of the SHADE that we could. We have a covered patio but that wasn't quite enough, so after struggling a bit the boys managed to put up the canopy so that we could enjoy some water while we BBQ'd outside for the day. What a difference a year makes. This year we were in Brian Head, UT and were freezing on the 4th of July!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

semi-permanent tents have become quite popular around here, too.

my son would be so jealous to know that you have friends from sweden!! he is dying to have a penpal from sweden (my husband has swedish heritage.)

Dacia said...

I have one of those too. We don't have any shade in our back yard, so I set it up when I want to read in the backyard when the kids are playing.