Thursday, March 27, 2008

I feel so OLD

I got this in the mail and I feel SO OLD!!!!!



It is the announcement about my upcoming 10 YEAR CLASS REUNION! WHAT? I am not that old. I think it is a misprint. I think it is suppose to be like my 5 year reunion or something.

Seriously though, were does the time go? It feels like high school was a long time ago when I sit back and think about it and think about all of the great things that have happen to me since I have graduated but I can't believe it has been 10 years already. When I was little I used to think that I would be old and gray when I went to my high school reunion and that is definitely not the case!

I am glad that I am not in high school and I am glad that I am in exactly the place in my life that I am in right now. I love my family and love my husband. I love the fact that I am able to work from home and that my husband is able to have his own business and work his own hours and be his own boss. I love that we have our own home. I love that we have been able to take some trips together and see a little bit of the world (want to take many, many more). I love that we share laugh after laugh together. I love that we get to be a part of 3 amazing little girl's lives as Auntie Aranne and Uncle Dan ( and soon one little boy!)

I don't think that I could have pictured this when I was in high school. I am not sure what I even thought of, but whatever it was it didn't compare to the life that I am living now. This life is much, much better because it is real and it is mine. I am glad for the past 10 years and all that they have taught me and all that I have been able to do during them. I hope that during the next 10 years I will be able to look back and say the same thing.

1 comment:

Kirsten Krason said...

You are old!! Ha Ha just kidding. I have my five year this spring and that makes me feel old so I can only imagine how you feel. But aren't you glad you're not still 18?