Monday, March 31, 2008

It's Finally Over!


Well I did it! I survived the month of March. I am sure by now everyone knows that I sell and service fire extinguishers. This month it all comes to a head when several big "jobs" come together. The biggest of the clients is the City of Henderson. Now this includes every city building including City Hall, the Police Station, all the Firehouses(9), all of the city vehicles,etc.
When it is all said and done it ends up being about 1100 extinguishers. The few other big clients are Cottonwood Cove Marina and all of the LDS church buildings in Henderson and Boulder City.

I do need to say that it is somewhat bittersweet. I really do enjoy being busy and getting things done. On the other hand a little moderation would be nice.

Just think, I get to do it all over again 11 months from now!

No comments: