Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Picture Tag

I was tagged by Kristen to do a picture tag! We have to answer the following questions by finding pictures online (not out of our own personal pictures!). It sounded fun so this is what I came up with....

My Favorite Color: Anyone who knows me knows that my favorite color is YELLOW. It has been yellow forever. I love it. It is just a fun, cheerful color and it always makes me happy. Our wedding was yellow and our living room is yellow.



Favorite Animal: I don't know if I really have a favorite animal but I have always kind of been fascinated by frogs. I had a few when I was in high school (tree frogs) and they were pretty cool.
Bad Habit: I think a bad habit that I have developed lately is sleeping in too late! Dan will wake up in the morning and ask me when I want him to re-set the alarm for and I will tell him not to set it at all and then I will go back to sleep and sleep in forever... It is getting really bad because then I am behind all day and it makes me more tired than if I would have just gotten up when I was suppose to!!!!!
My Favorite Food: Coconut Shrimp (and this picture for sure because it is from Joe's Crab Shack because I can tell by the plate - isn't that horrible?) I go there and order this and can eat the whole thing. Good thing we don't go there that often or I would weigh 500 pounds because these are definitely not very good for you, but they taste so dang good!

My Favorite Hobby: Scrapbooking! After 6 years of marriage, boxes of pictures and hours later, I still love to scrapbook. I think Dan was hoping that it was a phase and that I would start to grow tired of this hobby, but no such luck. I love to spend time putting pages together and really seeing the finished project. He makes fun of me but deep down I know he appreciates the hard work and likes that I do it!

My Favorite Song: Right now (actually for the past FEW months) I have had the entire Colbie Caillat CD on repeat in the car. I think that I like the song "Realize" the most, but all of them are so good. I am just waiting for another CD to come out but I know that is going to be a while.

My Job: I sit at the computer all day long. I do medical transcription, but the best part is that I am able to do it from HOME! Hopefully this will work out great when we have a little one. That is the plan, that I am able to still work and be the stay at home mom that I want to be.

My Favorite Author: I like a lot of authors, but I don't think I have read a single book by Nicholas Sparks that I didn't absolutely LOVE! There is just something about his stories that gets me every time. I can picture every detail of what he writes and I can't always do that with other books.
My Favorite Dessert: Cheesecake by far. If it has cherries on it that just makes it that much better. As long as there is no whip cream than I am set. I HATE whip cream.

A Picture of ME: Well this picture is the best that I could find to describe me. I think of myself as fun-loving. definitely LOUD, and I like to have a good time. I enjoy being around other people and like to make people laugh and enjoy themselves too. I am pretty GOOFY!


I tag: Amy, Lina, Lori and Kirsten!

4 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

Oh how FUN!!! I love love love tags and I am so excited because this one is way cute. I can't wait to do it. Thanks! I love cheesecake too and I love that the picture of you is goofy!

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I've never seen a tag like that and it's super fun! I'll do it as soon as I get a chance!

Holly said...

This was fun to read and find out more about you. I like frogs too, but I've never had one as a pet. So glad that you've kept up with your scrapbooking and still enjoy it. I need to get back in the groove with that!

The Wilker Family said...

My bad!! the comment from "group" is actually me. I was signed in under my work email when I wrote the comment. HAHAHA. I am very funny.