Monday, March 3, 2008

Made With Glue



I have been working on a new project and it is finally up and running so I am announcing it to the WORLD and telling you to go and check it out here. I spend so much time doing "crafty" stuff that I decided I wanted a place to display what I do so I created a blog to do just that. It will be updated at least weekly since I make cards on a weekly basis but a lot of times it will be updated more regularly than that.

I will have on there my cards, scrapbook pages and then whatever fun little projects that I make for myself or other people. I love doing these kinds of things and now I have a special place to show them to the world.

Please stop by over there and take a look and let me know what you think, leave a comment (or two) and then keep checking back every once in a while to see what else is new. The link is also over on the right under "Look What I Did" so you can always click there too.

2 comments:

The Wilker Family said...

I checked out the new site! So cute! And I left you comments, go me!

Holly said...

I am about to go over "there" and take a peek. Great idea to start a place to showcase your pretty cards and other craftiness.

I have the itch to make something, I just can't seem to get started.