Sunday, March 16, 2008

Are you feeling BLUE?


After living in Vegas for 6 years last night we were finally able to get some tickets and go and see BLUE MAN GROUP and all I can saw is that it was UNBELIEVABLE!
The show is so amazing. There is nothing that can prepare you for what you see and hear. It is such a great show and so much fun.
We actually got the lucky two seats and were picked to be a part of the show (actually I am not sure that we were lucky or not!) We had our faces plastered on a huge screen in front of the entire audience and had everyone believing that we had arrived LATE, when in reality it was part of the act. It was all really fun though.
It was a great night and we hope to be able to take our families to go and see it with us soon. We don't know why we waited so long to go and see the show, but plan on trying to get out to see it again for sure.

5 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

COOL!! I have heard it is a really really good show. I wish we could have come. But man is that guy creepy looking!

mushroommeadows said...

hehe very cool.

By the way, I received your St. Patrick's Day card. I love it!!! It's simply amazing...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Robert and Lisa said...

I have to agree with Kirsten Sue...he's pretty creepy looking!! Is the paint still wet on his face???? That is awesome that you guys got picked though...what were the odds??? That is a show Rob and I would love to see so when you start thinking of going again let us know!!

kristen said...

I am so jealous! I have been wanting to go to blue man group for forever and have not made it yet! Maybe next time they are here or next time i am in vegas I will have to make Brandon go with me!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Awwww. So sorry you're feeling blue so close to St Patrick's Day.

Haha.