Thursday, March 13, 2008

Filled with GREEN



Well, in honor of St. Patrick's Day I got together a few GREEN items and sent them on their way to my three fabulous nieces. I just thought it would be a fun way to celebrate and a cute surprise for them to get in the mail. Everyone loves getting mail and to get a box is even better. So these were sent off and I know that at least 2 of them arrived safely today so that is good news. I hope they all have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day and I want them all to know how lucky Dan and I are to be their Aunt and Uncle and that we love them very much. Yeah, for Ellie, Morgan and McKenna!

1 comment:

Robert and Lisa said...

Thank you so much for our wonderful goodie boxes Auntie Aranne and Uncle Dan!! The farting container has to be the best fun we have had all week!!