Monday, November 19, 2007

Another year older...


Yesterday was my birthday and I had a great day. I was overwhelmed this year by the amount of cards and calls and just "Happy Birthdays" that I got. It was really nice. I also got some nice gifts which is fun too. I think the most original gift was from my brother and sister-in-law who bought me the Oprah Magazine collection book. It is fabulous I must say. And I think my own brother gets the prize for the funniest gift. He bought me a gift card online but put Cox on it instead of Urbancic... I mean I've only been married over 5 1/2 years... I did give him a hard time for that one.

All of the gifts were great, the cards were beautiful and the calls were wonderful. Oh that reminds me. I did get a surprising call too. I got a birthday call from the Stake President.. Yep, the Stake President. He just called to wish me a Happy Birthday. I told you that I got lots of calls and I felt like everyone remembered this year. It really was a great birthday which hopefully means it is going to be a great year.

No comments: