Friday, November 9, 2007

Cards, Cards and More Cards


This is a very busy time of year for me as far as cards go. From October through December it is one thing after another... It starts with Halloween, then Thanksgiving, then our family Christmas party that I make the invites for, then my Christmas cards, then any birthday cards or anniversary cards that happen to fall in there too. Plus the thank-you's that I need for my birthday and Christmas gifts too. Let me tell you I feel like I have cards coming out of my ears. But I still love to make them and would never cheat and run to the store and buy one, even though there are the days when I feel like I am never going to get them done on time....

2 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

Okay I totally agree with you. I am tempted to buy mine this year. I have no time! Will you make mine too?

Anonymous said...

Hey . . I may be late in answering this, but I'm running low on cards too!