Monday, November 26, 2007

Deck the Halls



We spent Sunday decorating the inside of the house for Christmas. We also realized that we have A LOT of stuff. The tree this year just has colorful globes on it. We try to do a theme each year and that is what we decided on this year.



Our fireplace is where the collection of Santas goes. This is getting quite large but still fits nicely up there. We also have our stockings hung waiting to be filled by old Santa himself.



This is a photo of where all the drama began. This is our china cabinet and where we use to be able to display ALL of our Nativity scenes. No longer does this hold them all. We have TOO MANY. This is only a sample of what we now have. They have out grown this.



More of our Nativity scenes. I love them and love to collect them and find different and unique ones. But I think I need to slow down or I will never find a place to display them or store them for that matter.

2 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

I bet your house looks SO cute for Christmas. I don't think we had discovered our friendship at Christmas last year so I never got to see your place decorated. I love to see the pictures though. It looks great! We are HOPEFULLY decorating tonight so I will have to put some pics up of that.

Anonymous said...

Your Christmas decorations look great. Whose stocking has the "C"??