Monday, November 5, 2007

Another week begins....

ZWANI.com - The place for myspace comments, glitters, graphics, backgrounds and codes
Another week begins and that means another MONDAY... I have just recently realized that I don't particularly care for Mondays. I save my wash for Mondays which means that I have that to do and if I don't do it Dan especially has no clean clothes for the week and that is not a good thing. The doctors that I type for are extremely busy on Mondays which therefore makes me extremely busy on Mondays. Usually they alternate days that they work but EVERYONE works on Mondays. Great for me!!! I also have dance on Monday nights. This is both good and bad. It is good because I enjoy going to dance but sometimes it just comes too soon and I am not done with everything else I need to do and then it feels like a chore too. I hate when that happens. But most of the time it is my only release and I definitely need one come 6:15 on Monday night... Oh well... another week here we come.

1 comment:

Kirsten Krason said...

Mondays are so depressing.I feel bad for them because they get such a bad rap. But seriously they are the worst.