Sunday, November 4, 2007

The List

Okay so my birthday (and Christmas for that matter) is coming up and everyone always wants to know what to get me or what I want and I decided that for once I was going to actually make a list and now I have somewhere to put it. There are some things that I have been eyeing recently but have not purchased and so here goes the list.....

The Gift (CD) by Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband
Let it Snow! (CD) by Michael Buble
Noel (CD) by Josh Groban
The Wednesday Letters by Jason F. Wright
At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks
The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer
New Moon by Stephanie Meyer
Gilmore Girls (Entire Show) on DVD
Coco (CD) by Colbie Caillat
Carnival Ride (New CD) by Carrie Underwood

and of course gift cards to Deseret Book, Best Buy, Old Navy, Kohls, or Borders are always fabulous. I am thankful for the gifts I receive but like to help out those who are interested in what I REALLY want this year. Thanks for taking a look.

No comments: