Friday, November 2, 2007

I'm lost without you...

I am a little embarrassed to say that I have been lost without my phone this week. I left my charger in CA this past weekend and it only took a few hours for it to completely die on me and I have been left totally alone this whole week. I never really thought I was that addicted to my phone but recent events have proven me wrong. I feel very unconnected to the world and my friends. The main reason is that ALL of my phone numbers are stored in my phone and that is the BIG lesson that has come from this. As soon as my charger is returned to me I will be extracting said numbers and writing them down in case I ever do this again, or phone is broken, or last or stolen or whatever I will at least have all of my important phone numbers because as it stands right now I do not. They are all contained in my phone and nowhere else. Very bad mistake. I have also become subject to texting and I have felt lost without that ability. It is a very easy way to communicate and I have lost that ability and that has left me sad and alone.

I am just kidding about all of these things except that fact that I really do need to pull out the numbers that are in my phone. If I ever did lose my phone completely there are lots of numbers in there that I have nowhere else and that is a bad thing. I also didn't realize how much I do use my phone and just how weird it feels NOT to have it. I am not addicted to it but I do feel a little lost without it. Oh well, thank goodness I still have the computer!



1 comment:

Kirsten Krason said...

I know I am addicted too. Pathetic. I don't even know Josh's number! Oh my gosh. I need to write down all my numbers too. Like the old days.