Thursday, November 1, 2007

November

It is finally November, my favorite month of the year. It is not only my birthday month, but the month where it finally turns cold, we usually get a chance to go snowboarding this month, I now know it is National Adoption Month, it is Thanksgiving which is my favorite holiday and I am officially allowed to pull out the Christmas movies and music - YES!!! This is something that I truly look forward to all year. I love watching Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. I usually don't do it until after my birthday on the 18th but this year it might start happening a little earlier. I just feel the urge. I also get to put together my "Wish List". My wish list is extra long because it has my birthday and Christmas all on one list. Most people have their birthday and then have Christmas a few months later. Well mine seem to get closer and closer each year. When I was younger it seemed like my birthday was really far away from Christmas but now it seems like they are only a week apart. I know they have not actually gotten any closer but time just goes by so fast and the stores skip Thanksgiving and start celebrating Christmas so early that is appears that they two are much closer than they really are. I am going to be starting a "Wish List" very soon and it will be posted on here just in case anyone is interested in it - Hint, Hint..... Anyways... Yeah for November the best month of the year.

No comments: