Thursday, May 22, 2008

Star of the Show

OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO

That was the theme of this year's show and again it was way fun. Was I prepared?...NO... but it was fun. I could not believe how big our class was. Usually about 15 or so girls start at the beginning of the session and by showtime there are only about 8-10 of us doing the show... Not this year. This year there were 19 at the start of the session and all 19 of us did the recital. It was a record for sure. We were the biggest class of the night. Not the best, but the biggest!
This is us (as the opening number I might add) in our tourists shirts doing our jazz routine to "Those Fabulous Places"



Me and my "newbie" friend Tessa. She wanted to quit lots of times but I wouldn't let her. I think she was glad that she didn't and she had fun at the recital.
Our tap dance was to "Chattanooga Choo Choo" which was fun because I danced to that when I was a little kid too. I probably did better then, but it is still fun to get out there and do it still.

2 comments:

JANEAL said...

How fun that you take dance. I haven't danced for years, but I loved it when I did. My favorite was clogging! Looks like a great time.

The Wilker Family said...

Way to go! That would be so much fun!