Thursday, May 22, 2008

TV Talk

With so much stuff going on lately I have had to just TiVo some of my shows and last night after my dance recital I played catch up on some of them.... Of course I had to start with "American Idol". Now all along I have been voting for David Archuleta but secretly I had a feeling he wasn't going to make it all the way. I wasn't sure how long he was going to make it really. I was so glad each week when he was still there. I was getting very nervous when Sayesha was hanging around, but when it ended up with just the two David's I was pretty sure it would end up being Cook that won the whole thing. But no worries... David Archuleta will be fine and will go off and make a million for sure.

Now I am also back on to "The Bachelorette". I missed most of "The Bachelor" last season. A mishap with the TiVo..OOPS! But I hated the season where DeAnna was on and he didn't pick either of them. And lets not remind Dan about the whole situation.. he gets a little heated! I didn't really like DeAnna and was voting for Jenni but she seems to be different this time around and I look forward to seeing what she does in this situation. We will have to wait and see, but I am totally tuned in.

And of course we have "So you think you can Dance?" It starts tonight and I can hardly wait. This is one of my favorite shows by far. I can't wait to see who is on there and what they have to bring to the table. Last year was amazing and they are going to have to work their butts off to be better. I loved seeing them on the finale of "American Idol" too.


And now for all of the finales... so many of my shows have left us... "One Tree Hill" is over for the season and they totally left us hanging... BAD. "Lost" will be over next week and I am still totally confused on tons of stuff... What is Freckles doing for Sawyer? What is Jack doing with her? How do they actually get off of the island? Is anyone left on the island alive? Really are we ever going to know any of these things....? "America's Next Top Model" was named and I pretty much think it was a publicity stunt. While I think Whitney is pretty and all I think they had to finally give a plus-size model the title. I think there were lots of other girls that had done a better job than her but her time had come and that is why she got it... but that is just my opinion. And "Survivor"... poor Amanda. She has been in the final two twice and still no cash for her. What is the poor girl doing wrong? And James, everyone loves James. He hasn't come close to the finals and still wins money both times... I guess the only thing that Amanda got from this is a connection with Ozzy... but how true is a reality TV love connection??? and last but not least "The Hills" they are still fighting, but will be back for yet another season. Aren't we are so excited?

Man... I really do watch too much TV and too much Reality TV... I need to find something better to do with my time. I really need to get a hobby or something.

3 comments:

kelly said...

you gotta love tivo... it makes watching tv so much easier. so who do you think lucas called at the end of oth?

Aranne and Dan said...

I think that they want you to think that he called Lindsay but he probably called either Brooke or even Peyton but Peyton is too obvious so maybe one of the boys or Haylee just to get away and clear his mind... It could be anyone... I hate it!

The Wilker Family said...

I'm totally on the same page as you with LOST, the Bachelorette, and the Hills. This was our first season of watching Survivor and we were rooting for Amanda in the end. Gotta love reality TV!!