Thursday, May 15, 2008

The HOST


While on the topic of Stephenie Meyer I thought I would let everyone know about her new book, "The Host" and how fabulous it is (so far). It came out on the 6th and I picked up my copy on the 10th..(While I also reserved a copy of "Breaking Dawn" while I was at it)..... I have had visitors and late nights so I haven't been able to speed through it like I did the "Twilight" Series but it is definitely a great read and sucks you in. I am trying to find any time I can to read it and find out what happens next. It will keep you on the edge of your seats for sure. Can't wait to find out how it ends!!!!

4 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

She is such a good author. I think the movie looks so good. I wish I could see it with you!

The Wilker Family said...

That's a great tip, I wasn't sure how a different book will be. Ever since I finished the Twilight series, I've been in need of a book! Maybe I'll check it out!

Mike and Holly said...

OK, Nate and Katie gave me the Twilight series for Mother's Day. I am ready to jump on the bandwagon!

Lindsey from The R House said...

just to clarify--is this the site that you want me to add to my sidebar slot called "hoping to adopt"? it's a different place than "adoption peeps" on the sidebar. just leave me your url and i will link you up. do you have a www.itsaboutlove.org site?