Sunday, May 4, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up

Another full weekend and we are worn out.....

Friday: I went to Card Class and made lots of fun stuff and got ready for the craft fair that I am going to this coming Thursday. Pretty low key for a Friday night...

Saturday: Dan went to a Scout Expo at Sunset Park bright and early 6:30am that is... I went to my friend Fara's house for some dance practice for the upcoming dance show. The rest of the day was very relaxing and I spent some time finishing up some left over work from Friday and some time outside in the beautiful weather and also some time reading. It was very nice.

Saturday night we had dinner at Mimi's Cafe with some friends and then went to see Iron Man. It was okay for a comic book type movie (not my #1 choice of movies) but it was good. Dan really enjoyed it.

Sunday: We had a chapter wide fast with FSA for birthmothers since birthmother's day is coming up on May 10th. It was great to have a day to fast for them and remember them in doing so. After church we had over a couple from FSA, Forrest and Kaarina, and had a BBQ. Again it was great to be able to have people over and just hang out and enjoy their company.

Now we can rest up and see what the coming week will bring us....

2 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

Sounds like a great weekend. I love Mimi's!!!!!

kristen said...

it's ok, you can rub it in about the weather...just don't come crying to me when we're 89 degrees and you 116!!