Monday, May 26, 2008

Book Club: Watership Down



Okay so I was suppose to write this up yesterday and I should be able to tell you what this book is about since I should have read it....BUT... I did not. All I know is that it is about talking rabbits! After chasing down the book at two different libraries and all of that drama, I started the book but just could not get into it. Partly I am sure just because we have been so busy and I have not been doing much reading at all and mostly because it really is not my style of books for sure.

Well... we will see what next month's choice is and maybe it will be something I can get into and hopefully something I have never read, but in the meantime I better get going on "The Host" and try to finish that up first. Like I said I haven't been able to do much reading at all because we have been so busy with other stuff.

1 comment:

Holly said...

You are a sport for giving it a chance! Sorry it wasn't your cup of tea--and that you've been SO busy. Hope things settle down soon!