Tuesday, November 4, 2008

You gave me LIFE



This is such a touching video... It gets the point across really well of what the birthmother must go through as she places her child for adoption and it also shows how the children really feel as they grow up and we can teach them how much their birthparents really did love them. They can have such a love and respect for their birthparents; the way it should be.

*the only part I don't like is that he uses the words "gave me up"... I wish he would have chosen different words.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

You really should warn people that they may be balling by the end of the video!

Thanks for sharing this - adoption is quite remarkable! Are there any updates with your process?

JANEAL said...

This is a great video and quite the tear jerker. I agree that they should have used different words instead of "gave me up".

Rebecca and Co. said...

Very nice.