Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mickey and Me!

Another year older? I can't believe the time goes by so FAST!

Mickey Mouse and I celebrated our birthday's today. I love being able to celebrate with him. I remember learning that I shared my birthday with the big guy when I was little and thought it was the best thing ever... I still think it is!

Don't think we have any special plans tonight but we had a great weekend. We were able to spend the weekend with friends. Marvin and Maria came into town from California and we had fun shopping and eating, of course. We got lots of Christmas shopping done which was on our list of things to do. And to top it off the Steelers won on Sunday! What more could I ask for?

10 comments:

Rebecca and Co. said...

I talked to you today but didn't say the most important thing: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARANNE!!!!! I hope you and Mickey have a good one!!!

Candise said...

Happy Birthday! Some friend I am...I didn't even know. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Lindsay Marie said...

I am so proud of myself for knowing that! Have an awesome day!!

JANEAL said...

I hope you have had a HAPPY birthday....you deserve it!

The Wilker Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope it's a good one and have some fun!

Robert and Lisa said...

I am a horrible sister in-law!! I did not call! But I did think of you and sent you many mental Happy Birthday thoughts, did you get any of them?lol Hope you had a great day!

Amy said...

I remember one of the first things you ever said to me when we were kids at Williams was that you had the same birthday as Mickey Mouse. I remember I tried to look up whose birthday was the same as mine, but the only person I could find was Charles Lindburgh and Amelia Earhart (which both, ironically, were pilots). Anyhow, you have a cooler birthday match. =) Glad you had a good birthday!

Head Over Hills said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Happy Belated Birthday Aranne! I hope you had a fun day!

Kirsten Krason said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! I wish I shared mine with Mickey. I hope we get to see you when you come out here!