Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gratitude Countdown #7: Family

I wanted to save my last post for Thanksgiving... The thing that I am most thankful for I think is my family... all of them.

My mom and dad... What great people they are. They have done so much for me and continue to do so much for me. They support me in all of my decisions and help out in any way that they can. They love me know matter what!!!

Dan's family, who has now become my family. It is so great to have a big family and I love it. They are all so much fun and I love to be able to spend time with them. It is great that we all get along so well. Since this picture we have added one more little boy and just last night another healthy little boy as well... Congrats Amy and Steve on a new addition to the family. We can't wait to see Preston Steven Wilker!!!!

My brother, his wife Lisa, and their two crazy kids, Morgan and McKenna. We have not always gotten along but we have always loved each other. We are family and we know that. I love them all and would do anything for them. I love to spend time with them and can't wait to spend Christmas with them as a family this year.

and of course my wonderful husband Dan.... There are not enough words to express how thankful I am for Dan being not only in my life but being my husband. He is the greatest. He is so patient and understand. He is so caring and gracious. I love him more and more.

My life is truly blessed because of each of these people. I love them all and appreciate them as well.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and may we all be able to remember the things that we are thankful for today and everyday, because we really do have A LOT!

5 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Happy Thanksgiving Aranne!

Lindsay Marie said...

Very lovely post, Aranne. Wow, your parents look the same!! Tell them that I said hello, would you? Happy Thanksgiving!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Loved your sweet post! I love that picture of you guys. Both of you guys are so photogenic! I don't think I've seen a bad picture of you! Hey, how do you know Kami Bigler? She's Craig's cousin! What a small world! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Lina said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you guys have had a good day and some nice time off!

Linda said...

I loved your post. It sounds like your family is wonderful. I'm glad that you are so happy. You and Dan look like a wonderful little family. Happy Thanksgiving!