Friday, November 21, 2008

Gratitude Countdown #2: Friends

#2: I am thankful for FRIENDS!!!

I have many friends. Some of my friends are close and know everything about me. Some of my friends I only speak to once a year. Some friends I have known my whole life, while others are relatively new. Some friends I see frequently and others I have never met but I still consider them friends.

Friends are very important to me. They have helped me out throughout my life and helped me through a lot of difficult situations. I have a relatively small family and consider my friends an extension of my family. I am thankful for the friends that I have and cherish them more than they know. I am thankful for the things they have taught me and the time we have been able to spend together. I am thankful for the friends I have had, the friends I have been able to re-connect with and the friends who have stuck by me for years.

No comments: