Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gratitude Countdown #4: Time

* I am thankful for TIME.

This one might seem strange to some people but to me it makes perfect sense. I am thankful for TIME in a lot of ways. I am thankful for the TIME that I have been given with certain people in my life. Some of those people are no longer here and I look back and cherish that TIME. I am thankful for the TIME I have each day with my husband. We are both so busy with work, and church callings and just doing day to day things that we take advantage of the TIME we are able to spend with each other. I am thankful for the TIME I had a child to play and to just be a kid because it seems like kids "these days" (man I feel old) don't always have that chance. I did, and I am thankful for that. I am thankful for the TIME I have had to be with just my husband. I know that we are desperately seeking to become parents and want that as well, but I will never forget or regret the TIME that we have been able to be just "US". This TIME has been wonderful as well. We have been able to travel, go on countless dates, and just get to know each other 100%. It has been priceless. I am also thankful for the TIME we are able to spend with our families. That is TIME that we love.

While there never seems to be enough TIME in each day if you sit back and remember all of the good TIMES I am thankful that they add up and outnumber the bad. I really am blessed and for that I am thankful for the TIME that I have!

2 comments:

Positively Creative! said...

This is beautiful....It reminded me of some of the best times in my life! Thanks!!

Kirsten Krason said...

That is a Great One!!!