Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pedicure Party



I just got home from a Pedicure Party! It was so much fun. It was nice to take a break from work and just go and relax. We had some lunch and then we all got pedicures.

It was held by a friend of mine from dance class, Fara, and it was great to get away from the work day and just relax and pamper yourself. I wish I was able to do it more often but it was nice to do it today. She even bought us all matching flip flops which were very cute and bright. I loved them.

7 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

Oh I need a pedicure!!!

kelly said...

sounds like a dream!

kristen said...

what's better than relaxing with your best friends, I really need to do that soon! It's about that time anyway-with all the cute sandals coming out!

Holly said...

Oh what girly fun!! Glad you had a good time.

Robert and Lisa said...

Robert won't let me get a pedicure. Your lucky!

JANEAL said...

Sounds like a fun party...pedicures are always nice.

Lina said...

Haha, she is a pain! But she's so cute so she gets away with it. :-) I'm going back to London on Monday, we have a bank holiday in UK so we have Monday off which is great. We're baby sitting Julia that day as well, will be fun!