Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Beautiful Places I've Been

In honor of Earth Day I wanted to share some of the beautiful places that I have been able to experience. I wanted to remind you of the "beauty of the Earth".

Catalina, California


Hamburg, Germany

Stockholm, Sweden

Ensenada, Mexico

Nassau, Bahamas

Arizona Desert


From a familiar hymn:

"For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies, For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies... For the beauty of each hour Of the day and of the night, Hill and vale, and tree and flow'r, Sun and moon, and stars of light,....."

4 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

OH pretty! I have been to four of those places! Sweden is the best. So clean and friendly and wonderful!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I LOVE that hymn.

And my other favorite is "Earth and All Stars."

Beautiful pix. You've been very blessed with your travels.

kelly said...

looks like you've done your fair share of traveling... fun. love the pictures. makes me want to "get away".

Lina said...

You should put London on it soon!!!!!!!!! :-)