Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sweet Treats










I finished making these treats that I am giving out for Halloween and I was very excited. I think they are WAY cute. I am taking them over to my old doctor's office next week just because and I am also going to take them to dance class with me on Monday. Any that I have left over I will then take with me to Trunk or Treat to hand out too. It is just fun to make something a little extra special for Halloween and it didn't take that long to do. It is nice to put a smile on people's face when I bring in goodies and it is just fun to do. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!


2 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

Okay those are SO cute!!!! I want to come trick-or-treating at your house! Also: I got your card in the mail yesterday and it is my favorite one ever. I love the footprints. Thank you so much. You are the best. Also: I love this song on your blog. It is so pretty. Okay I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Those are just SO cute!