Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Go Team!!


Ok... So I know that the Steelers did not win their last game this Sunday but they are doing okay this season. They do have a new head coach this year so you have to cut them some slack. And you had to cut them some slack last year because Ben had a rough year with being injured, having surgery and being sick. And no those are not just excuses.
It is fun to have a team and get excited about how they are doing and cheer for them. I definitely have not always been a football fan and would still not say that I am a fan. I like to know about the Steelers and will watch a few games a week with Dan. But that is the part that I like. It is fun to be involved with something that Dan really enjoys. I am learning a lot about the game and I think I am impressing Dan weekly with the things and I am learning. I am doing my best to keep up with the statistics and the things that he is trying to teach me as we go along and watch together.
The only reason I started this whole crazy football thing in our house was because I walked through the room while Dan was watching a game where the Steelers were playing and I noticed a very cute boy on the screen. His name I later found out was "Big Ben". The rest is pretty much history. I only cheer for the Steelers. This season Dan seems to be cheering for the Colts and the Saints. He doesn't really have a team but it doesn't seem to matter to him. He is just very excited that I am finally watching football and that is good enough for him. Go BIG BEN!!

No comments: