Tuesday, October 2, 2007

5 things....




Okay this is just kind of a fun thing and since Kirsten asked me to do it I thought I would so here it goes....

1. 5 things I was doing 10 years ago..
(well 10 years ago I was 16)
getting my drivers license
spending the year with Lina
trying to make it through Biology
living in Downey, CA
starting my first job at Dr. Weiss' office

2. 5 things on my "to do" list
travel to London one day
actually start writing in a journal
be a good mom
go parasailing
go on a zipline in the rainforest

3. 5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
pay off my credit cards (see how not fun I am)
take a nice, long vacation
give some money to my parents so they can pay some bills
go shopping
buy a new, big house

4. 5 bad habits
I don't wash my face like I should
I am very impatient
I don't do dishes (unless I absolutely have to) I make Dan do them
I have a hard time saying "No"
I nag about not having a laundry room

5. 5 things I would never wear again
Braces
multiple socks in different colors
neon
shoulder pads
big scrunchies

6. 5 of my favorite toys
my snowboard
our jetskis
my scrapbook stuff
my computer
our spa

There you go... now you know a little more about me and who I really am and where I came from!

1 comment:

Kirsten Krason said...

Ha Ha dishes. I love you. Thanks for doing the tag. They will be fun to look back on. One day you will have a laundry room.