Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Haunted Hollywood

So this weekend we decided to go to Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights. We usually go to Knott's Scarey Farm but wanted to try something new. Don't think we will go back that is for sure. It was fun but SO CROWDED. They only have about 5-6 mazes/rides to go on and the shortest time of waiting was like 30 minutes and that was right when the doors opened. After that the line for one maze got up to 2 hours.... That's crazy. Knott's is always busy but never like that, and there are more mazes to go through anyways.

They had lost of monsters hanging out and of course those are scarey no matter where you are. The one thing that I didn't like of course is the fact that there were tons (and I mean tons) of guys with chainsaws walking through the whole park. I HATE chainsaws. Ever since I was tormented by one at Knott's when I was a freshman they are my worst fear. The only good part is that you can hear them coming from a mile away.

There was a big group of us that went which always makes the night more fun, and the more boys you have the more protected you feel. It was me, Dan, Maria, Marvin, Cesar and Sara. We all did have fun but the crowds were out of control.

1 comment:

Kirsten Krason said...

You are so brave. Josh wanted to go to a corn maze last night and I was like NO WAY. Halloween creeps me out.