Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lemony Snicket: A Series of Unfortunate Events

So I got these books two years ago at Christmas and have now just gotten around to start reading them. I have been reading other things and not had a chance to read these. I really wanted them and it was when the movie was out (which I did see). I have the whole set, 9 books in total, and my goal is to read, read, read and hopefully finish all of the books before Christmas this year. It doesn't seem too bad since I started the first book on Monday and I am already starting the second book today. But I know what I do, I get excited about a new book and read a lot in the beginning and then it tapers off as time goes by. Wish me luck and hopefully I will report success before Christmas, and then I can start a new series...maybe the new books by Stephanie Meyer....

1 comment:

Kirsten Krason said...

You have to read twilight! It's the BEST!I miss you.