Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ahoy, Matey





What Freaks, right?! Well we went to the Pirate Adventure Dinner Show on Saturday night. The Youngs are the ones who really were going to dress up and make it a big party and then Dan jumped in (of course) and decided that he wanted to be a pirate too. I really was not sure about the whole pirate thing but didn't want to be totally left out so I had a shirt that said "I love Pirates" and then my pirate costume skirt.

The crazy part is that I have actually been to the show before and seen people dressed up so that I kinda why I went along with the whole thing and told Tiffany, "yeah you can dress up I've seen other people do it". Well I guess all of the other freaks that would have normally dressed up for something like this were at a Halloween party or something because we were the only ones dressed up. No, really, The Only Ones. But the show was fun and everyone did tell us how cute we looked and how much fun we were...

No comments: