Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hockey Game

I went to my very first hockey game tonight. It was the Las Vegas Wranglers versus Canada. I can now say that I am not a hockey fan. I decided that I would give it a try and go to the game and the game was fun but I did not get it at all. I had a good time hanging out with friends and the experience but I have no idea about the rules or anything about what is really going on. I don't understand why they get called for the penalties when they do, whey they start the puck off on the side of the rink... all kinds of weird things. I guess I will just stick with football.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love hockey but only after I went to a game - and it took some explaining! But once I learned the rules, it was highly enjoyable! I like that it's so fast paced and that it's cold in there!